Gemstones Certification Labs
All gemstones come with Free Certification from the leading gem-testing labs. Please look at the individual product listing pages for more information on the type of certificate accompanying the gem. We provide certificates issued by the following labs, which are the best in the business (click on the name for more details):
- DHC ( Diamond Hallmarking Centre)
- SGI GEM Lab (LCC)
- Gemological Institute of India (G.I.I.)
- Gemological Institute of America (G.I.A.)
- HRD Antwerp Institute of Gemology
- EGL European Geological Lab
Types of gemstones, classification of gemstones & list of gemstones
Gemstone is a Natural Mineral or Organic substance which has substantial Beauty, Rarity & Durability. So, Gemstones are Rare, Beautiful & Durable. So they are precious & cherished by everyone. Gemstones are desired & appreciated for their Beauty, Healing Properties & Mystic Power. Gemstones are of two types – Organic & Inorganic Organic Gemstones comes from Living source. Pearl, Amber, Ivory, MOP and Coral are organic gemstones
Inorganic Gemstones are minerals formed within earth under natural conditions. Most of the gemstones are Inorganic.
Gemstones are also classified into Group, Species & Variety.
- Group: Set of Chemically related Species, with properties more or less similar
- Species: set of Gemstone varieties which are chemically same & differ only on Color & Optical Phenomenon
- Variety: All Varieties that have same Chemical, Physical & Optical Properties and differ only on Color & Optical Phenomenon belong to same Species.
Agni Gems deals in all Precious & Semi Precious Gemstones. All the gemstones at Agni Gems are Certified Natural by reputed Gem Testing Laboratory. Buy gemstones online at best Price without any delivery charges. Agni Gems is a reputed & trusted shop for Natural Gemstones, Gemstone Jewellery, Healing Crystals & Astrological Services. for many years. All Gemstones for sale are pre certified.